Thursday, June 12, 2008

Under 200lbs

Well I broke the rule again and weighed myself - 199.5lbs! w00t! For whatever reason, I had a mental thing about being over 200lbs, so getting past that really eases my mind. Dinner last night was a big salad (romaine lettuce, cucumbers, bell peppers, sprouts, tomato (came from my parent's garden so they're safe), sliced almonds, a little bit of cheese, and some raspberry sprits spray on dressing). Breakfast this morning was three eggs and three slices of Canadian bacon, all washed down with 8oz of V8 Picante, and my snack just now was a stick of mozzarella cheese. I kind of wished I only used two eggs and two slices of bacon because I'm really full at 10:30am and that's when I usually start getting a little hungry. Oh well, I'll be better about that and stick to the plan.

Oh I also ordered some multivitamins called Adam Superior Men's Multi

I first tried these out, and while I did sleep better at night, buying those each month would be an expensive proposition for me at this time. Plus it's one of those things where you're not really sure if you're more awake or if it's some placebo effect. I did generally feel good and wasn't as tired in the afternoon as I usually am, but in any case, price is a factor. The next best thing were these Adam pills so I'll probably stick with them for a long time, especially while on this diet.

No comments: